In a convenient trigger spray bottle, our Fruit and Vegetable wash is desgined to make healthy produce even healthier by removing potentially harmful substances like pesticide residue, heavy metals, dirt, wax, and insect parts. Put your mind at ease, and stock your kitchen with deliciously pure and clean produce. 22oz,
- pH 3.0-3.5, but gentle on hands and skin
- Non-polluting/100% biodegradable/non-toxic/natural.
- Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients
- Plant-based surfactants we use do not harm the item being cleaned, your body or the environment
- Helps remove pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, dirt, and wax.
- 100% tasteless
- Rinses away completely; leaves no residue or aftertaste
- No lengthy cleaning process required: sprays on and rinses off; works quickly and easily; no need to scrub or soak; no waiting period
- Free of bleach, DEA or hydrogen peroxide.
- Easy to recycle: #1 PETE HDPE plastic container
- Great for cleaning hands, cutting boards, and other surfaces before and after preparing fresh produce.
- Use to clean fruit and vegetables before eating/cooking.
- Especially ideal for cleaning off oily pesticides, waxes and chemicals that are designed to be water resistant.
- Doesn't irritate skin.
- Fruit and vegetables grown inorganically can be cleansed of surface pesticides, chemicals and waxes without depositing other harmful chemicals or adversely effecting taste.
- It really works
- Safe for you and the environment