Potent Nutrition for Bone Health
Contains 500 mg of calcium to support strong bones and teeth, plus 250 mg of magnesium and 500 IU of vitamin D3 to promote enhanced calcium absorption and retention, and support increased bone density.* Additionally, vitamin D3 promotes colon and cardiovascular health, and magnesium helps soothe muscle aches and cramps.* 20 mg each of organic spirulina superfood, horsetail, stinging nettle and betaine provide natural energy and enhance absorption and digestion without taxing your system or causing stomach upset.*
Purity Guarantee: Free of Most Common Allergens; Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Lactose-Free & 100% Natural
Food-Based Calcium™ is Allergen SafeGuard® guaranteed to contain no gluten, soy, yeast, milk, eggs, nuts, fish or shellfish. It is iron-free, sugar-free, lactose-free, dairy-free and wheat-free. It is 100% natural and contains no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives or additives.
Take With Meals
For a potent calcium boost, take 1 tablet a day or more if desired. For best results, take with a meal.
100% Post-Consumer Recycled, 100% Recyclable Eco·Guard® Packaging
Packaged in 100% recycled, 100% recyclable BPA-free Eco·Guard® packaging with a 92% lower carbon footprint than virgin plastic.
1 tablet per day provides:
- 500 mg of calcium for strong teeth and bones
- 250 mg of magnesium for calcium absorption, and muscle aches and cramps
- 500 IU of vitamin D3 for colon and cardiovascular health, and calcium absorption
- 20 mg each of organic spirulina superfood, horsetail, stinging nettle and betaine for natural energy, and enhanced absorption and digestion without stomach upset
- Iron-free, sugar-free, lactose-free, dairy-free and wheat-free
- Allergen SafeGuard®: Contains no gluten, soy, yeast, milk, eggs, nuts, fish or shellfish
- 100% Natural -- Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives or additives
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.