This Tiffany Style lamp is handcrafted using the same techniques that were developed by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the early 1900s, this beautiful Tiffany-style piece contains hand-cut pieces of stained glass, each wrapped in fine copper foil. The glass lamp shade features an elegant metal stem and floral design honoring the traditional look of the coveted lamps of the turn of the 20th century. The sleek, dark brown base will look elegant on your office desk or any other table throughout your home.
- Setting: Indoor
- Materials: Glass, metal
- Fixture finish: Dark brown
- Features: 392 glass pieces and 20 cabochons
- Number of lights: Two (2)
- Requires: Two (2) 60-watt, type E27 standard bulbs (not included)
- Switch type: Pull chain
- Dimensions: 24 inches high x 16 inches in diameter
- Shade depth: 8.25 inches
- This stained glass product has been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Attention California residents: This product contains lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Note: Shade colors will appear darker and less vibrant when not illuminated.