With muted hues, this table lamp brings the splendor of sunflowers and a subtle glow to any room. This piece is handcrafted using the same techniques that were developed by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the early 1900s. This shade was made with 318 cut glass pieces.
- Materials: Used copper-foiled glass, metal base, electrical components
- Switch type: Inline switch
- Glass count: 318 pieces
- Finish: Dark Brown
- Number of lights: One (1)
- Requires: 60 Watt E27 Type A Bulb (not included)
- Dimensions: 12 inches wide x 16.5 inches high
- Certification: UL listed
Attention California residents: This product contains lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Note: Shade colors will appear darker and less vibrant when not illuminated. This stained glass product has been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.